#woodworking #review #withme
DONATE TO THIS CHANEL TO HELP KEEP IT GOING: https://www.sdgcreative.com/donate/
In this week’s video, I take you through ten of the best tools you can buy without leaving your house. These are tools that I personally own and have used for some time. I selected these ten because I can vouch for the quality and value of each tool. I’m doing this review so you can feel confident that these tools will meet your expectations when you purchase them through an online retailer.
The Full Top Ten List:
1. Carpenter Chisels: Lee Valley Tools
2. Coping Saw: Amazon
3. Counter Sink Drill Bits (Set of 6): Amazon
4. Dewalt 7 1/4” Circular Saw DWE575: Amazon
5. Dovetail Markers: Lee Valley Tools
6. Forstner Carbide Drill Bits (Set of 5): Amazon
7. Irwin Quick Grip Clamps (Set of 4): Amazon
8. Japanese Ryoba Hand Saw: Amazon
9. Pocket Marking Gauge: Lee Valley Tools
10. Toggle Clamps - 201B (Set of 4) : Amazon
DISCLAIMER: My videos are for entertainment purposes only. Do not attempt to do anything that is shown in my videos. Woodworking and Metal Working are very dangerous activities and should only be performed by trained professionals.
SOCIAL: FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM or TWITTER: @SDGMIXX