Hi there, welcome the Techforus.in my name is Md Moaj. This tutorial specially for Max Pro M1 users. Because on this page I will help you to install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. That’s why I request you to follow the all steps without a skip.
Did you know Techforus.in is one of the best websites for Android phones. Here will find all android phone related stuff. We provide the latest stock firmware and tutorial.
Full tutorial Link:- https://www.techforus.in/2020/08/install-twrp-on-asus-zenfone-max-pro-m1.html
If you want to root or unlock your phone then this website best for you. Because we provide detailed instructions with images.
Install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
1.Download Files: Download the required files, ASUS USB Driver, Universal ADB Driver, and TWRP recovery.img file for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
2. Install: Then install drivers, ASUS USB driver, and Minimal USB driver. Now, remember that driver is very important things if the driver is not installed correctly as a result you will get an error during the installation process.
3. Create a Folder: Create a folder name “as you like“. Now copy the recovery.img and paste the file into this new folder which you created now.
4. Run Power Shell: Hold the SHIFT key and right-click on an empty space inside the folder, and select ‘Open PowerShell window here’
5. Fastboot mode: Now it is time to boot your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 into Fastboot mode: Power off your phone, wait for 7 seconds after off your phone. Then Press and Hold Power Key + Volume Up key together at the same time for 7 seconds. Then it boot into fastboot mode.
6. Connect the Phone: After that connect your Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 to the computer using a USB data cable.
Then enter this following command on power shell:
Facebook Admin: https://fb.com/mdrehan.org
Facebook Page: https://fb.com/techforus.blog
Install Custom Recovery TWRP On Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1