I hope you enjoyed the video. Make sure you like comment share and subscribe and stay tuned for more.
-Micro USB cable
TWRP Website: https://twrp.me/Devices/
TWRP for Samsung Galaxy J3: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634759851
USB DRIVERS- Samsung: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?merchant=17946&cid=uk_paid_affiliate_awin-VigLinkInc_0_none_Sub+Networks_0_none_none&awc=17946_1586484891_1c9e8de37236ba7f411d28825ccb8214&affiliatename=VigLink%20Inc&affiliateid=85386&clicktimestamp=1586484891
1. Go on to 'Settings', then 'About Device' and click the 'Model Number' 7 times.
(Also take note of the Model Number)
2. Go to Developer Options and enable 'OEM Unlock'
3. Power off the device
4. Go to the TWRP Website and find your device using then Model Number you took the note off
(If unable to find your device, search the model number followed by TWRP recovery download. Do research)
5. Download and Install Odin
6. Download and Install the correct USB Drivers for your device
7. Open Odin, Options tab, and uncheck 'Auto Reboot'
8. Click on the 'AP' button and select the recovery file you downloaded.
9. Go to the device and boot it into Download mode by holding down the Power+Home+Volume Down buttons at the same time.
10. Connect the device to the computer via the micro USB cable.
11. You should see the first box with some writing.
12. Press start and wait until it finishes. The box Should say PASS! if done correctly.
13. Unplug the device and power off. If unable to, take the battery off.
14. Boot into Recovery Mode by holding the Power+Home+Volume Up buttons at the same time
15. Press the Right Box and select your language if not English.
16. Slide the slide bar. Now you can power off and have fun!!!
1. Go back to the computer and download the latest SuperSu Zip file.
2a. Paste the Zip file to the root of the MicroSD card
2b. Or alternatively, turn on the device and connect it to the computer and transfer the zip to the internal storage of the device.
3. Boot up the TWRP Recovery and press Install
4. Navigate to the Zip file
5. Confirm install and wait.
7. Find the SuperSu app and DONE!!!!