Today I am going to show how to secure your SubiSu Wifi by enable Mac Filter feature from your router.
Step 1:To follow all the step first you should have to fin your phone or pc mac address.
1. Go to your phone home screen.
2. Click on Settings
3. About Phone
5. You can see all your device status including Wi-Fi mac address etc.
Step 2: Open your chrome browser
1. type 192.168.1.###
2. you can see GPON Home Gateway screen provide your Username and password there and click Login.
3. After then you will get login into router interface.
4. Click in Secuirty tab.
5. Click on MAC Filter.
6. You can see MAC Filter interface on your screen.
7. Check Enable MAC Filter by checking checkbox.
8. Provide your MAC Address on Mac Address field which you want to allow and press submit button.
9. Choose Allowed option from MAC Filter Mode.