TP Link Plug: https://amzn.to/3kh5Vyj
TP Link Kasa Dimmer: https://amzn.to/2ZAspT1
In this video we teach you how to connect your TP link smart light switches or TP link smart plugs to Google Home so that you can control your smart plug or smart light switch with your voice using Google Home voice commands.
The TP Link smart light switches connect to Google Home through the Kasa App.
To connect your TP Link Kasa Smart Switches To Google Home:
1. Setup and install your Kasa smart light switch or plug on Google Home you will need to have both your Google Home setup and your TP link smart light switch or plug connected to the Kasa app.
2. Open the Google Home app
3. Click in the upper left "+" to add a device.
4. Select "+ setup a device"
5. Select "Works With Google"
6. Click on the magnifying glass icon and search for "TP-Link" and select the TP-Link Kasa app.
7. Enter your username and password for the Kasa App. Your TP Link switch will now be connected to Google Home and can be controlled with Google Home voice commands.
***Join the email list: http://eepurl.com/0KDob ***
Our Website: https://www.onehoursmarthome.com/
DID THIS HELP? You can support us: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/OneSmartHome
My Favorite Smart Home Devices
Ring Doorbell: https://amzn.to/2V8rqHQ
Nest Thermostat: https://amzn.to/2GWbVvT
Smart Lock: https://amzn.to/3a5m5W0
Ring Security System: https://amzn.to/2Vh7Gz4
Router (When I installed it my internet was 3X faster): https://amzn.to/2XjwckX
Echo Show: https://amzn.to/2BMhpWQ
Sonos Beam: https://amzn.to/2EoG5X9
Amazon Cam: https://amzn.to/2BNfb9m