In this series, I will show you how to deploy Laravel from scratch to a live server. DO link: https://m.do.co/c/3ba5f136c3ed
ServerNinja Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCirh4AkjKAAppkMsYEJmF-A
Things you will need for this series:
- Server: I use Digital Ocean in this series https://m.do.co/c/3ba5f136c3ed this will give you a few months of credit for free so you can try this out (you can use any provider you like).
- A Laravel project: Any Laravel project will be fine but you can use the dashboard starter template I use in this series here: https://gitlab.com/penguindigital/laravel-admin-dashboard-starter
- Git host: In this series, I use Gitlab which is free https://www.gitlab.com (again you can use any provider you like).
- SSH: Most modern OS have this as standard if not view here https://www.ssh.com/ssh/#download-client-software
- GIT: This is something most OS come with, if you don't have it download it here https://git-scm.com/downloads