Explore the full course on Udemy (special discount included in the link): https://bit.ly/2CUJ2QT
Just starting out with Docker? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you're new to containers.
Or: Using Docker now and need to deal with real-world problems? I'm here for you! See my production topics around Swarm, Kubernetes, secrets, logging, rolling upgrades, and more.
Some of the many cool things you'll do in this course:
- Edit web code on your machine while it's served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Install Kubernetes and and learn the leading server cluster tools
- Use Virtual IP's for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Learn the differences between Kubernetes and Swarm
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI -testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more...
After taking this course, you'll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and understand the pros/cons of each
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Extra things that come with this course:
- Access to the course Slack team, for getting help/advice from me and other students.
- Bonus videos I put elsewhere like YouTube, linked to from this courses resources.
- Weekly Live Q&A on YouTube Live.
- Tons of reference links to supplement this content.
- Updates to content as Docker changes their features on these topics.
#dockertutorial #dockerncourse #dockercrashcourse #docker#dockertipstutorial #dockertipscourse #dockertipscrashcourse #dockertips#udemycrashcourse #udemy #udemytutorials #udemycrashcourses #bretfisher